- After recent updates from the government we will be closing our showroom from 3pm on Wednesday 4th November until 11am on Wednesday 2nd December.
- If you have any enquiries or would like to book an appointment for when we re-open we are still contactable on 01543 425701, via email (email@example.com) or via our social media pages.
- Stay safe and we look forward to seeing you in December.
When we re-open
- We will be prioritizing fittings for our upcoming weddings and will be in touch in due course to book these in.
- If you are a new customer and wish to book a viewing for your upcoming wedding please call us on 01543 425701 and we can book you in. We are requesting at this time only 3 customers in the shop at one time (Bride, Groom + one other if required).
- We request at this time no children to attend at viewing stage. If children’s fittings are needed for upcoming weddings we will arrange this with the bride and groom.
- On entry to the showroom we will have a hand sanitizing station and request that all customers use this.
- Whilst in the showroom we are requesting all customers and staff to follow social distancing guidelines. Where we are required to fit customers we will be wearing face shields and request customers to wear face coverings (if you do not have one we can provide them). Also we request customers to refrain from handling garments where possible.
- Unfortunately toilets will be closed to customers at this time.
- We would prefer you not to try garments on at the viewing stage for the time being, we can dress any suits you wish to see on a mannequin so you can visualize your outfit.
- We will be spacing out appointments to allow us time for extra cleaning and sanitizing of the showroom.
We thank you for your understanding at this difficult and unprecedented time.